While we consider the resources below to be reliable and traditionally useful to students, we are not responsible for their content.
Financial Aid Resources
- American Opportunity Tax Credit and Lifetime Learning Credit
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for federal financial aid OR complete the Federal Student Aid Estimator to estimate your financial aid eligibility and college costs. Learn more about applying for FAFSA and how to complete the application here.
- NYS Higher Education Services
- Rochester College Access Network (RCAN) promotes and support college access by providing information about completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), local colleges, college and career fairs, true cost of college, local financial aid and college open house events, and much more.
College Preparation Resources
- College Board
- Peterson’s College Guide
- SUNY REOC College Preparation
- SUNY REOC College and Career Connection
- Urban League of Rochester provides college preparation and financial aid education for Urban League Black Scholars and other students in the region.
Local Scholarship Resources
- The Farash Foundation First in Family Scholarships
- Ibero-American Action League Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Urban League of Rochester Black Scholars Program
National Scholarship Resources
- College Board Scholarship Search and BigFuture Scholarships
- Sallie Mae Fund College Planning
- Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund