Yates Community EndowmentCategories: Yates County
General Grantmaking: To support nonprofit organizations in Yates County.
Typical Grant Size
$1,000 to $5,000
Eligibility Criteria for All Grantmaking:
Letters of Intent are invited from organizations wishing to apply for funding.
Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization or sponsored by a charitable, nonprofit organization. Funds must be used in Yates County and benefit Yates County residents.
Successful Letters of Intent will:
- Focus on an unmet need;
- Offer broad community benefit;
- Be rooted in the local community and build on local strengths;
- Be preventive rather than remedial (remedial projects may be considered if innovative);
- Avoid duplication with other programs or services;
- Demonstrate that the project can be sustained if the project is expected to continue beyond the grant period; and
- Be able to measure the project’s success and its results in the community.
Letters of Intent for general operating support will also be considered.
Application Due Date(s)
The most recent deadline to submit Letters of Intent was January 13, 2023. To submit a Letter of Intent, please click here.
Future opportunities will be announced in our quarterly e-newsletter, Grant Opportunities. (Click to subscribe.)
Select organizations will be invited to submit a full application after the committee reviews Letters of Intent. Full applications will be due by Friday, March 3, 2023.
Program Officer, Community Programs
Rochester Area Community Foundation
500 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
Back to Grant Search