(ACTIVE) Yates Community EndowmentCategories: Yates County
To create a long-term positive impact in Yates County.
Typical Grant Size
$1,000 to $5,000
Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization or sponsored by a charitable, nonprofit organization. Funds must be used in Yates County and benefit Yates County residents.
Successful applications will:
- Focus on an unmet need;
- Offer broad community benefit;
- Be rooted in the local community and build on local strengths;
- Be preventive rather than remedial (remedial projects may be considered if innovative);
- Avoid duplication with other programs or services;
- Demonstrate that the project can be sustained if the project is expected to continue beyond the grant period; and
- Be able to measure the project’s success and its results in the community.
Application Due Date(s)
The deadline to submit applications has been extended from 4 p.m. on Friday, April 3, 2020 to 4 p.m. on Friday, April 30, 2020.
Future opportunities will be announced in our quarterly e-newsletter, Grant Opportunities. (Click to subscribe.)
Applications are accepted online. Click here to begin a new application, create a new online account, or return to your account.
500 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
Back to Grant Search